The Lavaman Keauhou 10K run will traverse through the historic grounds of the Keauhou Resort, past ancient battlefields with sweeping ocean views and within the beautiful Kona Country Club golf course, leading to the finish at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
- Bikers must rack bike before run.
- Relay exchange for runners is at bike.
- NO AUDIO DEVICES ALLOWED (NO IPODS, MP3 PLAYERS, HEADPHONES)
- You must wear shirt or singlet during run.
- Race number must be worn during run - race number must be in front, attached to shirt or race belt.
- Aid station will be every mile for at total of six.
- Water, fluid replacement and an energy gel will be at aid stations.
- Please throw away trash at aid-stations.
- Porta-Johns will be available throughout run course. You must use restrooms.
- We recommend a trail or training shoe (Not a racing flat) for the run. You will encounter lava, sand, crushed coral and dirt.
- 2013 KEAUHOU ATHLETES: PLEASE READ! Please do not train on the Kona Country Golf Course portion of the race. Any racer training on the Golf Course portion prior to race-day will be disqualified from the race. No refunds will be issued.
View the embedded image gallery online at: