NEW BIKE COURSE FOR 2013 RACE.
Description coming soon
- A shirt or tri suit must be worn on bike and run!
- Bike frame number and helmet number must be used.
- There is no riding in transition area.
- When exiting transition - There will be a bike mount/dismount line.
- NO AUDIO DEVICES ALLOWED (IPODS, MP3 PLAYERS, HEADPHONES).
- Bike to transition and dismount bike on line.
- Bike must be racked.
- Helmet must be strapped with chin strap.
- Relay exchange at bike rack.
- Roads are not closed to traffic.
- Stay in the Bike Lane on Kamehameha III Road and the Queen Kaahumanu Highway.
- On Queen Kaahumanu Highway – must ride as far right as safely possible.
- No Passing at the bike turn around.
- Alii Dr Ride in the Road not the Bike Lane.
- Always be Alert at the Intersections the roads are open to Traffic.
- Pass on left crossing white lane into highway will result in DQ.
- USA triathlon rules are effect.
View the embedded image gallery online at: